Your future begins here - great benefits, great people. Join us today! The University at Buffalo Foundation (UBF)
is searching for a seasonal Gift Specialis
t to join our team.
The primary responsibility of the position is to record and process gift and pledge contributions made to UBF. The Gift Specialist I will ensure all gifts are promptly and accurately entered. The position will create and reconcile a variety of pledge and gift batches and associated documents to produce accurate records and timely receipts.
The Gift Specialist I will have a familiarity with IRS and CASE regulations and procedures as they relate to entering and acknowledging charitable donations in a non-profit environment.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Process, record, and reconcile gift and pledges in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain and update donor biographical information in fundraising (Advance) database as necessary
- Deposit daily revenues to banks using remote deposit capture (RDC) technology
- Assist the Revenue Operations Manager in periodic reviews of data entry procedures in order to minimize data reporting errors
- Assist the Revenue Operations Manager in maintaining complete, cohesive and accurate written policies and procedure of the Revenue Operations Department
- Scan selected gift information into fundraising (Advance) and accounting (AccuFund) databases
- Assist with logging of daily deposits that are received from account holders and donors
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience.
The University at Buffalo Foundation
(UBF) plays a vital role in helping the University at Buffalo (UB) establish, enhance, and expand its reputation as a leading public research university. As a private, independent organization, UBF assists in the acquisition of strategic assets, investing and providing resources, and providing a variety of services for the UB community.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UBF comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our UBF benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.