Alumni Marketing Coordinator
: Staff - Full-Time
Are you great at planning? Enjoy social media platforms? Institutional Advancement is seeking a coordinator to join their team! This position will provide the opportunity to plan and execute all social media posts on behalf of the alumni association. Oversee and maintain the UVU Alumni App. Oversee all email communication from the Alumni Association. Act as a project manager to plan, manage and execute all Alumni Relations and Student Alumni Association marketing campaigns.
Oversee marketing efforts for alumni campaigns including the UVU license plate program, alumni credit card campaign, UVU puzzle campaign, alumni benefits programs and student alumni giving campaigns.
Develop yearly graduation regalia marketing campaign to increase cap and gown sales to support the Alumni Association. Manage all ad sales for UVU Magazine. Oversee I AM UVU ongoing campaign, and manage alumni promotional items inventory.
Analyze results and prepare monthly marketing dashboard report. Prepare yearly strategic marketing plan based on research that is tied to alumni strategic plan. Work closely with University Marketing & Communications and Advancement Communications teams to uphold the UVU brand.
Some nights and weekends required.
Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field and two years professional experience in a related discipline or a combination of education and experience totaling six years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge in integrated marketing tactics that leverage digital and traditional marketing analytics.
Data driven in creating and managing strategies.
- Knowledge of social media formats for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and SnapChat.
- Knowledge of social media ad campaigns and sponsored posts
- Knowledge of AB testing.
- Knowledge of prepress for print.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works cross-functionally with public relations, writing, creative teams, and community partners to amplify the priorities and goals of the college.
- Knowledge of UVU style guide standards.
- Effective management and leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong copy writing and editing skills.
- Skills in using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Skills in Facebook PowerEditor, Hootsuite, Email Marketing, Native analytic tools for each primary social platform, and Google Analytics.
- Skills in utilizing psychographic and demographic data to target affinity groups across platforms.
- Skills in forecasting targeted reach, engagement, and budget to achieve conversion goals.
- Skills in monitoring KPIs to guide campaigns through optimization and completion.
- Skills in creating campaign reports during flight and at conclusion to communicate and performance manage campaigns.
- Skills in Mac OS preferred.
- Ability to manage, plan, and prepare budget reports.
- Ability to plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- Ability to collaborate with constituents and implement a broad spectrum of activities promotional materials.
- Ability to problem solve.
Prefer eight years of marketing or communications experience with an emphasis in digital marketing and/or social media.
Some nights and weekends required.
Work is performed in a general office environment. Work also requires some physical abilities to lift up to 30 lbs, stand and move from space to space.
UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan.
$34,052 - $42,565
Review Start Date:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicant:
Priority consideration will be given to those who apply on or before the review start date. This advertisement is subject to close at any time.
To apply, visit: https://www.uvu.jobs/postings/16629
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicants qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.