Lehman College, CUNY seeks an Enrollment Registrar Coordinator. Reporting to the Assistant Registrar, this position will assist in the daily operations that support and maintain student records.
Additional duties include:
- Process electronic requests for financial aid appeals and student record modification requests.
- Assist with student record processes and transactions during high volume periods.
- Act as liaison with the online transcript vendor on addressing online transcript inquiries and concerns.
- Resolve, validate and consolidate duplicate records in CUNYfirst and serve as a liaison in notifying affected CUNY campuses and Central Office.
- Process manual record maintenance requests from legacy to CUNYfirst.
- Triage any technical issues with the automated processes and recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with the Assistant Registrar in creating content and communication for other Registrar support systems and the Transcript and Records Unit.
- Coordinate efforts and support staff that will assist in the document imaging project.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong attention to detail
- Direct experience with Student Records module of PeopleSoft
- Well-developed computer, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, and take initiative
- Maintaining students records integrity
- Team player
CUNY TITLE OVERVIEW
Provides operational support for registration operations.
- Provides advice on academic and administrative registration requirements
- Interprets and communicates academic, registration and enrollment policies and procedures
- Assists with registration and provides information to prospective and enrolled students in registration and records-related areas
- Complies, generates, and updates various reports, catalogs, and inventories
- Maintains compliance with established record release procedures, including the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Collaborates with College and University offices to address inquires and concerns and resolve student registration and record problems
- May participate in activities related to course scheduling and maintaining course databases
- May monitor and revise the content of web pages and other communication materials
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Assistant to HEO
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
CUNY’s benefits contribute significantly to total compensation, supporting health and wellness, financial well-being, and professional development. We offer a range of health plans, competitive retirement/pension benefits and savings plans, tuition waivers for CUNY graduate study and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic, arts, and athletic programs on our campuses and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community in one of the greatest cities in the world.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.cuny.edu, access the employment page, log in or create a new user account, and search for this vacancy using the Job ID or Title. Select "Apply Now" and provide the requested information.
Candidates must attach a resume, cover letter, and three professional references (name, title, organization, and contact information).
For technical issues:
Contact the service desk by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can, provide screenshots. Please do not provide your User Account password; it is not needed to investigate any issue.
For other questions:
For questions about the content of any job posting, please contact the Human Resources department: Recruiting@lehman.cuny.edu.
June 5, 2018
JOB SEARCH CATEGORY
CUNY Job Posting: Managerial/Professional
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.