Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Graduate Academic Coordinator, SEAS Office of Academic Affairs
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
- Provide academic support to students with respect to academic planning, program and degree completion requirements
- Aid students in interpreting academic rules and regulations, such as prerequisites or other course requirements
- Assist the Sr. Graduate Advisor in maintaining the class schedule, processing adjunct and extra service appointments, as well as providing students with information about course selection options
- Manage the academic advisement report in HUB and process course directives and student milestones where appropriate for graduating students
- Manage all student service-related events such as information sessions and department orientations
- Manage departmental inboxes, answering both programming and university-wide questions about the rules and regulations for both incoming and returning students
- Act as liaison to other departments, help direct students to appropriate resources as needed and work directly with faculty for the respective program
- Manage student information records
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and 2 years of experience working in higher education.
- Experience working with domestic and international students.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Master’s degree
- Experience in academic advisement or a related area.
- Knowledge of SIRI, HUB and Slate.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |