The Financial Management
unit as part of Business Services at the University at Buffalo is seeking an Asset Coordinator
to assist with the multi faceted process of tracking assets across three campus’s and multiple off-campus locations.In this role, you will:
- Review and make recommendations on the Managing University Assets policy in preparation of the annual asset review process.
- Provide annual training to all department asset coordinators.
- Work with identified individuals within the units to complete annual physical inventories.
- Review appropriate Purchase Orders to determine if an item is an asset that should be captured and processed.
- Work with various auditors from many different entities including Internal Audit on the multiple audit requests received throughout the year.
- Establish a new university-wide surplus program.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Excel.
- Strong written and oral communications.
Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance