Blackstone Launchpad, a campus based entrepreneurship and innovation center, is accepting applications to fill the Operations Coordinator for Blackstone LaunchPad, where you will lead customer relationship management and engagement operations, coordinate resources and reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Train team and operationalize customer relationship management system including tracking events, communication, contacts, events, etc.
- Monitor financial resources and assist in development of annual budget(s)
- Oversee expenditure processing, financial analysis, reporting, invoicing and management of A/R and A/P
- Extract and manage data from multiple platforms for analysis and reporting
- Develop standard reports measuring engagement opportunities and outcomes
This role demands strong organizational skills, excellent communication, flexibility, and an eagerness to learn. As the Operations Coordinator you will help build the next amazing cohort of startups, as they develop from early-stage idea to venture-backed companies. This is an opportunity to gain phenomenal experience, broaden your network, and support students pursuing their passions.
Our team recognizes the advantages diverse perspectives and backgrounds bring to the workplace. We are particularly interested in candidates who share this value and will work to achieve the university’s goals of inclusive excellence.
At Blackstone LaunchPad, there is something for everyone. We welcome all students, regardless of discipline, experience or degree program. Because with the tools, resources and network available through Blackstone LaunchPad and our partners, anyone can be an entrepreneur and innovator.
About Student Life
As a member of Student Life, you will join service professionals, all driven by one shared set of values designed to help ensure students’ well-being, create a safe and supportive environment and promote student success. In Student Life, growth is a shared passion. We aim for excellence, thinking big and going bold. We pursue our goals tenaciously while stewarding the student experience. We build communities and advance diversity in all forms. We encourage discovery and celebrate success.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelors Degree and 2 years of experience
- Demonstrated skill in project management and communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel, Publisher.
- Master’s degree
- Experience with Customer Retention Management (CRM) technology.
- Experience in higher education, program development, and/or supporting college bound students.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, innovation, venture capital, etc.