Responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing various programs designed to engage constituents of a college or school. Serves as a liaison between students, faculty, staff, alumni, employers, and/or other program participants and works to ensure continued program success.
1. Plans, develops, and assists in the execution of programs aimed at enhancing the reputation, scope, and influence of a college or school, as well as the University overall.
2. Coordinates, plans, and organizes events to include, but not limited to, set-up, speakers’ arrangements, and/or contract negotiations. Ensures adherence to the special events budget of a college or school.
3. Provides information to staff, students, and constituents concerning college or school programs through presentations, inquiry response, and correspondence.
4. Develops and coordinates the marketing function for assigned programs including, but not limited to, brochures, newsletters, websites, and press releases.
5. Creates and maintains records of contacts and constituents. Builds relationships and promotes interaction between college/school administration, business partners, alumni, faculty, staff, and students.
6. Manages two College of Liberal Arts Social Media accounts (CLA Outreach and CLA Career Services) with events, jobs/internships, spotlights, classes and additional college initiatives; Serves as managing editor of departmental newsletters (CLA Outreach, CLA International and Career Services); and updates, maintains and creates content for related CLA websites and digital signage
7. May perform high level administrative support duties as needed.
8. May perform other related duties as assigned.