Coordinates operation and maintenance for Procurement and Business Services’ highly complex third-party technology platforms including, but not limited to, Jaggaer, Concur Travel & Expense Management, JP Morgan Single Use Account and Procurement Card programs. This includes ERP integrations, maintaining customer roles, tables, and creating complex forms and workflows.
1. Serving as the Systems Administrator for Procurement and Business Services, performs maintenance, implementation, training, troubleshooting and support to technology platforms to optimize processes, workflows, policy compliance, and end-user experience.
2. Develops, leads and supports technology project plans, which outlines project tasks, requirements, milestone dates, status, allocation of resources, testing, documenting, and communicating system functionality and its impact to stakeholders.
3. Evaluates and identifies opportunities to enhance user experience and increase the use and value of the Procurement Service Center’s technologies.
4. Collaborates with Procurement and Business Services teammates, University constituents, and other strategic partners to identify areas of improvement within existing functionality and evaluate ROI of potential system enhancements.
5. Acts as a liaison in the updating and development of training and communication materials related to the Procurement and Business Services systems.
6. Supports ongoing administration of the Procurement and Business Services’ technology platforms at a departmental level while ensuring all applications and integrations are functioning properly and troubleshooting system-related issues on a daily basis.
7. Communicates system-related issues and enhancement requests between third party software suppliers and internal stakeholders.
8. Prepares weekly and monthly staff statistics ensuring quarterly reports mandated by senior leadership or the State of Alabama are prepared accurately and within the specified time period. Prepares vendor spend reports to be used in developing negotiation strategies.
9. Works on special projects and performs other duties as assigned.