Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
The starting salary range is $54,101 - $62,211 based on the Lee College Administrative Salary Scale, C43. Starting salary is commensurate with education and related work experience.
Marketing & Public Affairs
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Marketing & Public Affairs, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing strategic web-based, email, and digital marketing campaigns that drive enrollment, promote the College, its programs, and student success. The Digital Marketing Manager is also responsible for enhancing brand awareness within the digital space, driving website traffic, and acquiring leads/students through online engagement.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, assemble and implement all the elements of the marketing strategy and craft the project from concept to completion
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns which contribute to an overarching, integrated marketing campaign
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs: student engagement and enrollment goals)
- Identify trends and metrics, and optimize budget spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with MPA Web Administrator to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled
- Prepare regular reports of the marketing usage and analytics
- Perform other duties as assigned
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or closely related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- At least three (3) years of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrate experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Must possess strong writing skills to communicate the Colleges brand message effectively to each of the brands audiences as part of a campaign
- Strategic thinking skills to identify, assemble, and implement all the pieces of the marketing strategy
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision as well as on a team working toward a common goal
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Understanding and appreciation of highly diverse customer base and working environment
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Previous experience in higher education Previous experience in higher education
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7103
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |