High School Career Connect is seeking a talented and motivated team member to manage and streamline the program’s data collection, analysis, and dissemination practices.
Master’s Degree in related field and two years of student services, student affairs, counseling, advising, or related experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent public speaking skills with experience in conducting training workshops.
- Ability to provide leadership and mentoring to student populations.
- Experience in networking across departments and programs.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to simultaneously execute multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and computer skills.
- Some experience in customer service is preferred.
This position requires oral communication, excellent writing, and computer skills. The candidate must have the ability to work with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students, and community members. The candidate must have the ability to lead and manage work loads of student workers, work autonomously with limited supervision and the ability to work successfully within a team as required.