The University at Buffalo, a top 40 public research university and the State University of NY’s flagship university, is searching for an IT Customer Service Analyst
in IT Customer Service
. This position is a technical support role working with cutting edge technology in the customer service unit of one of the largest and most progressive IT organizations in Western NY.
As the IT Customer Service Analyst, you will…
- Provide exceptional technical support and consultation to end users of technology and services supported by the department
- Diagnose technical issues that are reported by end users
- Understand, resolve, or escalate technical problems
- Utilize expertise in computer systems and applications packages to provide guidance to users
- Stay abreast of new technology and look for opportunities to improve IT customer service
It is a great time to join UB Information Technology
)! Our staff are highly skilled and motivated to succeed and have cutting-edge training and technical resources at their disposal. For more information about UBIT
visit our website
. All the duties & responsibilities listed above continue to occur in a 24×7 environment, therefore, working extended hours, holidays, or varied hours may be required.
In addition to professional growth opportunities, UBIT
staff have access to benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal, and academic to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience in a technical support role or master’s degree in a technical field with no experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Previous IT Help Desk or desktop support experience
- Experience related to IT support in a university environment