The Facilities Management Department is seeking experienced developers with expertise in designing and developing analytical applications using Qlik Sense. Under minimal supervision, the individual will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Qlik Sense applications used across the Facilities Management organization.
While reporting to the IT Director, this individual will also be required to work very closely with leadership across Facilities Management to understand their business processes, identify the sources of data, organize the data, define the metrics and analysis required by senior management, and build actionable visualizations that ultimately assist Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, and Supervisors in managing their organizations and departments.
The individual will be expected to have knowledge of Qlik Sense and can proficiently create visualizations by translating requirements into innovative solutions. In addition, candidates should have experience in the following:
- Creating prototypes and/or wireframes of solutions, and presenting to client to receive feedback
- Leading data discovery, assessment, analysis, modeling, and mapping efforts for Qlik dashboards
- Creating load scripts and QVDs
- Using Set Analysis
- Creating data models in Qlik Sense
- Conducting testing and troubleshooting issues that arise
- Developing presentations regarding project scope, schedule and status
- Briefing clients on project plans and status
- Collaborating closely with business leaders
- Providing end user support
- Designing Qlik Mashups
This position may also be required to perform other IT duties that fall under the support role of our IT department including but not limited to end user support, and end user training as required.