What You'll Do
The Lead Dispensary Assistant is responsible for determining adequate inventory levels of dental materials and clinic supplies for patient care, workshops, and licensing exams within the clinic. Projects inventory and orders/receives materials to meet the needs of clinic activities. Enforces instrument security policies and procedures. Reinforces proper infection control policies and personal protective equipment standards in the dispensaries. Models and reinforces excellent customer service to students, faculty, and staff.
What We're Looking For
- 2-3 years related experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. with or without accommodation.
- Axium database knowledge.
- Strong understanding of dental instruments and materials.
- Understanding of OSHA healthcare guidelines.
- Vocational/technical training or certified dental assistant desirable.
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
Some weekends and 2 evenings required.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.