Lead Programmer Analyst
The University at Buffalo, Department of Pediatrics, and Division of Behavioral Medicine is looking for a skilled leader to manage large projects through their entire project lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and maintain projects typically spanning one or more years that impact multiple federal grants.
- Lead cross-functional teams within multi-disciplinary fields.
- Ensure that project resources are utilized in an effective and efficient manner.
- Resolve any IT problems delaying progress on the projects.
The Division of Behavioral Medicine offers a productive environment of NIH-supported investigators and is part of the Department of Pediatrics, which provides access to clinical environments for the development of a research program.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- BA or BS in related field
- Leadership and/or analytical experience with data, systems, and operations
- Experience with SQL databases
- Proficient organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work well autonomously and as a team member
Project Management Certificate (PMP) certified.
Programming experience. Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience, preferably in a computing environment. Ability to formulate programming code in two (2) or more programming languages may frequently be required.