The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is responsible for the recruitment, selection, and enrollment of the first-year and transfer class each year for the School of Arts and Sciences, School of Engineering, and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts (SMFA). Admissions is charged with meeting various enrollment goals across schools and programs.
What You'll Do
The Admissions Program Assistant supports the efforts of admissions officers who are responsible for the transfer admissions process, undergraduate recruitment initiatives, and data management. The Program Assistant will be detail oriented, possess excellent customer service skills, and an ability to work efficiently and proactively to meet multiple deadlines. While the Program Assistant will primarily support these three office teams, they will support general office needs and campus events as assigned.
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge and skills as typically acquired by a High School Diploma/GED and 3-4 years of administrative experience OR a college degree with 1-3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong knowledge of and comfort with data entry protocols and large databases; willingness to learn a CRM system and new processes
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Cultural sensitivity and a willingness to work with diverse populations
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
This is a hybrid position that requires both on-campus and remote work
Minimum $24.00, Midpoint $28.55, Maximum $33.10
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.