This position is for Stevens’ students currently enrolled. Bachelors Degree required. This is a part-time hourly position for 10 hours a week.
· Registered and enrolled in a graduate degree (preferably the Business
Intelligence & Analytics Program or the Information Systems Program).
· Good academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
· Sound leadership skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Good written and verbal communication.
· Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
· Familiarity with scheduling video conferences and webinars.
· Ability to meet reporting deadlines and balance multiple projects.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to work on-campus and remotely.
Hired individual will work alongside faculty and coordinator for the Business Intelligence & Analytics Program.
Graduate Studies Information Systems and Analytics
General Submission Guidelines:
In order to be considered a candidate for any job at Stevens, you must submit an online application. Please attach a cover letter and resume with each application. Other requirements for consideration may depend on the job.