The School of Dental Medicine is seeking a Senior Dental Assistant who will be responsible for all aspects of the supervision of a number of full and/or par-time Dental Assistants. In this position, you will:
* Provide leadership, in-service training, guidance, scheduling and evaluation of Dental Assistants assigned to your group.
* Provide professional administrative support to assigned advanced education program director.
* Report to the Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs and carry out any other associated duties as assigned.
* Maintain several types of records associated with clinical operations.
* Direct and organize clinical supply ordering and inventory control.
* Provide chairside and/or any other assistance necessary to facilitate patient treatment in the clinic by residents and/or predoctoral students.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the University at Buffalo will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.