Job Type: Full-Time
Job Number: FY2300098
Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
Division: Information Technology
Starting salary range is $61,984 to $71,286. The initial salary offer is commensurate with education and related work experience.
The Programmer/Analyst is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Oracle/Peoplesoft Student Administration Campus Solutions, HR, Payroll, and Financial software systems. Support database migrations, integrations with third-party apps, updates and fixes, customizations, and functional user requests as necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process Apply Texas applications and EDI Transcripts.
- Process and troubleshoot CBM State reports, as well as Federal reports.
- Troubleshoot issues with Oracle/PeopleSoft processes.
- Develop and support new processes designed to improve efficiency in our business procedures.
- Develop procedures to extract report information for various departments.
- Integrate third party application with our Oracle/PeopleSoft system. Continue support of these systems.
- Setup and maintain integration points between PeopleSoft products.
- Manage Integration Broker between PeopleSoft applications.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Create queries for individual and public use.
- Reapply modifications and maintain queries after system upgrades.
- Enhance programming skills by attending appropriate conferences and taking classes as needed.
- Administrator of document management system, OnBase.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a related field
- One (1) year of related work experience
- Advanced computer skills and understanding of network file sharing
- Able to work with functional leads to collaboratively develop functional requirements for new capabilities and create development testing plans
- Able to serve as a training resource and convey technical and complex information to others in non-technical terms
- Able to quickly learn new skills, especially via online certification programs
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Access and Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively; necessary to understand issues and the needs of the functional users
- Attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet reporting deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to systematically approach and troubleshoot an issue
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
To apply, please visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/lee/jobs/3662497/programmer-analyst