Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Instructional Temporary Pool
Foothill-De Anza Community College District
Instructional Temporary Pool
This is a pool of applicants for any Instructional temporary positions that may become available within the Foothill - De Anza Community College District. Applications submitted to this temporary pool will be screened by HR for minimum qualifications. After your application has been screened you will receive an e-mail notification regarding your status.
Possible positions that may fall under this Instructional temporary pool are:
- CDC Instructional Assistant I - III
- CDC Teacher/Instructor I - III
- Instructional Aide I - II
- Student Tutor
The job descriptions for each job title are:
- CDC Instructional Assistant I - Assist teachers with meal/nap preparation and other housekeeping tasks. Supervise and assist children under the supervision of classroom teachers.
- CDC Instructional Assistant II - Assist teachers with meal/nap preparation and other housekeeping tasks. Prepare instructional materials and set-up indoor/outdoor activities as per teacher's direction. Supervise and assist children under the supervision of classroom teachers.
- CDC Instructional Assistant III - Assist teachers with meal/nap preparation and other housekeeping tasks. Prepare instructional materials and set-up indoor/outdoor activities as per teacher's direction. Assist teachers with instructional activities as well as routine care giving. Supervise and assist children under the supervision of classroom teachers.
- CDC Teacher/Instructor I/II/III (non-credit) - Instruct and set up activities for children. Develop curriculum or activities within focus of program. Independently prepare lesson plans and class/program materials. Oversee the work of assistants or aides. Keep records of daily attendance. Level of pay is based upon requirements of program(s) and knowledge of subject matter.
- Instructional Aide I - Perform in an assisting capacity in an instructional environment. Duties may include classroom aide, tutoring, test proctoring, registration, lab aide, etc. Provide general support to the instructional activities.
- Instructional Aide II - Perform in an assisting capacity in an instructional environment. Provide instructional, technical or specialized services to individuals or small groups to a designated area. May assist students in clarification of assignments, locations of materials, orientation of procedures and equipment. May assist instructors in various tasks to set-up classroom or laboratory.
- Student Tutor - Works directly with students to help students understand course material and give students greater opportunity for success; prepare written or oral reports on the progress of the students they work with. Additional duties may include: working with student 1:1 in designated program facilities; attend class regularly alongside enrolled students either as an observer or as a teaching assistant; hold workshops with groups of students outside of class hours; prepare materials for use in the class and tutorial sessions; attend meetings with the supervisor, classroom instructor or other campus employees; utilize effective tutoring techniques shared through trainings; promote utilization of resources and independent learning; report any problems or concerns to the appropriate supervisor, and; perform other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications: Tutors must be enrolled in one of the following tutor training courses: PSE-111A, PSE-111B, LA-111A, LA-111B, or have successfully completed any two of those courses. (NOTE: Course number will change to PSE-61A, PSE-61B, LA starting Fall 2016).
To apply, visit https://fhda.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/37?c=fhda
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |