We are seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to help coordinate a one-year NIH-funded project designed to develop psychopathology measurement tools. The project will include data collection from large samples of community adults and psychiatric patients, and measures will include both questionnaires and structured interviews.
Duties for this position include:
- training, supervision, and scheduling of research assistants and other staff
- database and budget management
- coordination of participant recruitment and scheduling in community and patient settings
- processing of participant and consultant payments
- other project-related tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate should have an interest in social science research, strong organizational and management skills, and experience with grant-funded research projects involving community and/or patient data collection. Opportunities exist for collaboration on publications given adequate background and skills.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status