Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Starting salary range of $34,632 - $38,963 is based on the Lee College Classified Staff Salary Scale, B22. Initial salary is commensurate with education and related work experience.
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Act as program administrator for Purchasing card system, including auditing transactions, support, and training for cardholders. Update policies procedures, and directions, and training for P-card. Manage vehicle reservations, background checks, approved driver's list, assign and program user copy codes. Manage Vendor Registry Website and assist in proper state purchasing procedures, proof, bids, and proposals, posting of bids, addendums, schedule WebEx openings, direct vendors on how to register and bid on proposals, and provide clerical support for the department.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage P-Card website for ordering, canceling, and changing credit limits.
- Manage P-Card Expense website for employees to run statements and enter budget numbers.
- Set up new accounts, train, and assist cardholders with purchasing card system. Update training and policies.
- Manage Account Group Managers, credit limits, reset user access, process, approve, issue, and audit all travel cards. Retrain cardholders for misuse.
- Generate account statements, receive, and audit transaction documentation for purchasing card program and all cardholders, ensure all statements meet auditing standards.
- Assign Employee Receivables for missing receipts/taxes.
- Provide security clearance for employees that are no longer employed.
- Run journals for updating budgets in PeopleSoft, ensure cardholders turn in documentation and budget numbers in on time.
- Maintain a working relationship with P-card CAS Manager ensuring all issues are handled promptly.
- Proof and advertise specifications and documents for solicitations.
- Manage Vendor Registry website - assist vendors with vendor registration, upload and update solicitation documents as needed, compile vendor list for each solicitation using end-user recommendations and the vendor registry database. Field solicitation questions or requests to appropriate personnel. Create meeting entries in WebEx as needed.
- Program copier access codes, maintain master copy code list, monitor, and provide copier usage reports as needed.
- Process vehicle reservation requests for fleet vehicles.
- Perform criminal background and driving history checks for fleet vehicle usage.
- Maintain Approved Driver's list in PeopleSoft.
- Perform filing and maintain bid files and recordkeeping for the department.
- Maintain contractors' certificate of liability insurance files
- Maintain risk management insurance files.
- Generate letters, reports, and memoranda as needed.
- Perform mail duties.
- Answer telephone.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Post and manage solicitations in the College's vendor and bid management system, vendor registry.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Assist in the distribution of purchase orders to vendors and accounts payable.
- Set up accounts and provide support for the Office Depot website.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Six (6) months of related work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Associate degree or successful completion of sixty (60) college credit courses
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed college credit courses. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7063
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |