The Division of Digital Strategy and Innovation is responsible for leading the university in the areas of educational technology, online and blended initiatives, and digital learning research serving students and faculty both on-campus and at a distance. Digital Strategy and Innovation collaborates with faculty, staff, and students across UNT’s academic and administrative units to ensure a world-class, 21st century institution, redefining public higher education through cutting-edge experimentation where the science of learning is the fulcrum that enables innovative, omnichannel, lifelong education for the North Texas community and learners across the globe.
Participates in the production and post-production of media and learning materials for a given project in a variety of formats including audio, video, and others to support teaching and learning
Bachelor’s degree in related field and seven years of work in commercial photography or high level video production including advanced knowledge of Visual Effects, audio engineering and film directing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced technical and creative knowledge in DSLR pro-camera operation or advanced technical and creative knowledge in pro, multi-camera operation and motion controllers.
- Advanced technical knowledge in photo editing, or video and audio capture and post production editing.
- Advanced technical and creative knowledge in studio and environmental lighting techniques.
- Advanced comprehension of a complex Digital Asset Management System.
- Advanced comprehension of Photoshop and Adobe Premiere, Visual Effects, color grading and other industry standard software.
- Strong communication skills in working well with diverse colleagues in complex environments.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be a creative and technical problem solver.
- Ability to assist in the managing of people and projects.
- Ability to juggle multiple and diverse projects and to start projects without being prompted.