Associated Medical Schools of New York Post-Baccalaureate Program located at the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo, State University of New York seeks an organized, highly intuitive and charismatic leader for the Program Coordinator position. The Program Coordinator will lead and monitor academic preparation related to the retention and postbaccalaureate success of historically underrepresented and economically disadvantaged students.
* Coordination of all program activities between the Associated Medical Schools of New York (AMSNY), University at Buffalo Undergraduate Division, and the participating medical schools
* Recruitment of students referred to the program by the medical schools
* Coordination of the day-to-day operation of the program
* Academic advising/selection of student courses
* Monitoring student academic progress and providing academic and developmental counseling services throughout the academic year with biweekly documented sessions
* Supervision of teaching assistants and tutors
* Data collection
* Assisting in preparation of progress reports
* Assisting in data analysis
Outstanding Benefits PackageWorking at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/research-foundation/regular-employees.htmlbenefit packages.
About UBThe University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://www.buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.