Join a team of diverse professionals in the Office of Curriculum, at the Jacobs School of Medicine. You will be the support administrator for the Senior Associate Dean in the Office of Curriculum. The school seeks an individual who will contribute to building a diverse and all-inclusive academic envirornment. You will be responsible for:
- The day to day operations and support services for Phase 1, Year 1 and 2 of the medical curriculum including triennial reviews, clerkship brief reviews, elective reviews.
- First line communication with faculty and students in the Office of Curriculum; which includes computer skills, written communication and oral presentations to groups as the curriculum committee administrator.
- Assisting the Senior Associate Dean in the development of new curriculum programs and maintenance of existing programs.
- Analysis of curriculum data in required systems such as MedHub and other systems.
- Maintaining and tracking the budget for the office, including gathering and submitting paperwork, assisting with Concur expenses and managing RFPs for curriculum software contracts.
From our founding as a medical school in 1846, to paving the way for future physicians, the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences builds upon its proud legacy of teaching, patient care and scientific discovery. Visit our website to learn more about the Jacobs School
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.
Bachelor’s degree and experience in an administrative setting