Performs maintenance on airport facilities, grounds, service and refueling equipment and provides flight line services for local and transient aircraft.
1. Perform general maintenance on grounds, runways, taxiways and facilities equipment such as tractors, mowers, sweepers, sprayers lawn tractors, blowers, compressors, weed eaters, welders
2. Tests fuel quality using field test, api gravity test and Millipore test.
3. Participates in flight line activities such as loading, refueling, washing, towing, parking and crash control parking.
4. Provides facility and grounds maintenance.
5. Maintains airport vehicles which includes fueling and any maintenance required to ensure safety and service standards at all times.
6. Repairs equipment and fixtures at the airport, such as runway lighting, fixtures to regulators, and receivers/controllers.
7. Conducts security patrols and inspections on facilities, hangers and fence line.
8. Conducts test for water runoff to comply with Environmental Protection Agency regulations.
9. Trains student line service employees.