Temporary Transfer Credit Entry Coordinator
The primary purpose of this position is to enter into the Banner Student System the approved articulated transfer credits for admissible transfer students. The position additionally serves as a resource for operational tasks within the Office of the University Registrar.
Full Job Description:
1. Enter approved articulated transfer credits on Transfer Evaluation form
(SHATAEQ) in Banner for admissible transfer students.
2. Assist with the maintenance of the Transfer Course Articulation table (SHATATR)
3. Troubleshoot problems that may arise with the entry of transfer credits.
4. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree required.
2. Experience with evaluating transfer credits desirable.
3. Experience with Banner Student System preferable.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills required.
5. Good organizational skills required.
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/USF-Hilltop-Campus/Transfer-Credit-Entry-Coordinator_R0002318.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.