Reports To Assistant Athletic Director for Communications
The Coordinator of Creative Content Intern position is designed to introduce the individual to all aspects of a video/ graphics program. The objective of the position is to help the individual gain experience in all areas of post-production and graphic design, with primary emphasis on Football.
Ability to work a non-traditional schedule, often including evenings, weekends and some travel as required.
• Design and edit motion and still graphics using Adobe Creative Suite to create a dynamic branded look for use on social media sites
• Produce content that will engage the audience and promote the Bryant University brand
• Develop and execute annual and weekly goals for creative video projects and graphics
• Conceptualization, filming, editing of online videos, game day highlights, recruiting materials and other creative projects
• Film team events, recruiting functions and other related activities as needed for creative content.
Certain requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate persons with disabilities.
The Coordinator of Creative Content Intern should possess the following:
• Experience with Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop.
• Prior experience in creating concept to completion original content.
• Ability to shoot high quality video using DSLR cameras.
• Knowledge of social media platforms.
• Knowledge of college football content trends
• Technical skills
Qualities and characteristics:
• Ability to work with tight deadlines.
• Resourceful and a self starter
• Works well as part of a team, as well as independently.