The Translational Pharmacology Research Core (TPRC) program in the UB Center for Integrated Global Biomedical Sciences (CIGBS) is based in the UB Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Sciences (CBLS) conducts innovative research and fosters collaborations in new areas of drug development and therapeutics implementation research including pre-clinical evaluation, phase I, II, and III FDA trials, ongoing post-approval Phase IV research, nanomedicine, health information technology, and medication management. The TPRC is an internationally recognized leader in antiviral pharmacology and has an expanding global health program.
We are proud of the impact that our global partnerships have had on the biomedical research and healthcare implementation capacity building efforts in low to middle income countries and are continuously developing and growing our program in Buffalo. The TPRC and CIGBS also actively participate in many undergraduate and graduate programs by providing lectures and experiential opportunities. We are currently seeking to add a part-time Project Staff Assistant to our team.
1. Provide support for project-related activities including but not limited to: travel, purchasing, human resources, calls, meetings, event coordination.
2. Provide support for project-related operations and activities as needed/requested by TPRC and CIGBS staff.
3. Interface with internal and external staff to support all activities necessary to complete tasks.
4. Assist staff with project-related calendars, tasks, abstract/manuscript submissions and tracking, reports, websites and curriculum vitae as well as other required project-related records.
5. Other project-related responsibilities as assigned.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.