The Director of Academic Processes & Data Operations has primary responsibility for data needs in the operational areas of enrollment management, quality improvement & data processes, strategic project support, and leadership. Demonstrates commitment to team approach, working professionally and collaboratively with others within and outside the unit. Actively supports the Mission of the School of Social Work.
- Provides accurate and timely data reports on enrollment and trends, student program coding and billing, course registration monitoring, and other related reporting.
Quality Improvement & Data Processes
- In consultation, develops and implements various quality improvement processes across the school, and oversight for training of staff to access basic reports relevant to their unit.
- Assists in coordinating the School’s Information Management plan (includes databases, SLATE, Sonia, student information systems etc.), and develops relevant queries and reports.
Strategic Project Support
- Works with a variety of stakeholders on projects such as program evaluate, external reporting, SSW strategic plan, Unit Standards & Impact Analysis, Course evaluation, Faculty Development, and other projects.
- Plays a key role as liaison to, and represents, the School’s interest on central data and information committees, work groups, other data/information experts, and other University initiatives.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Bachelor’s degree with three years of experience or master’s degree with one year of relevant experience.
Experience with program quality improvement, report writing, and data base management. Knowledge in and skill set using ACCESS, Excel, SPSS, and visualization software. Demonstrated ability to learn and implement new software systems.
Master’s degree, excellent organizational skills, independence and initiative. Experience with the capture, analysis, and summarization of data sourced from complex, interrelated systems is preferred. Demonstrate good verbal and written communications skills, time management, and attention to detail.
Salary Range $32,167
Campus North Campus
Special Instructions Summary
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is a background check required for this posting? No
Background Check Notification
Contact’s Name Kathryn Kendall
Contact’s Title Sr. Assistant Dean for Enrollment and Online Programs
Contact’s Email email@example.com
Contact’s Phone 716 – 645 -1265