Tufts Dining is a self-operated food service provider managing a comprehensive collegiate dining program on the Tufts University Medford/Somerville and SMFA/Fenway campus, delivering high quality, contemporary and innovative food, and hospitality services to meet the various needs of students, staff, faculty, administrators, and visitors in a fiscally responsible manner. Our team provides a progressive resident dining program as well as innovative retail services, and a distinctive university catering program serving a campus community comprised of 6000 undergraduates, 2100 graduate students, and 2300 staff, faculty and administrators.
What You'll Do
The Campus Production Manager will be responsible for the inventory management process, collaborating on the procurement of food and supplies, menu maintenance for all lines of business, collaborate on seasonal menu creation, assist in implementing and maintain a campus wide safety program, and weekly business forecasting for retail and resident dining.
What We're Looking For
- Work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous experience and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance
- Manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- Associates degree in culinary arts preferred or a combination of work and experience
- Working knowledge of Food Pro software
Minimum $70,000.00, Midpoint $87,550.00, Maximum $105,100.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.