The University Occupational Health Services (OHS) provides work-related medical services for faculty, staff, and employees, of the university with the goal of preventing and minimizing health risks at the university.
What You'll Do
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) works under the supervision of the Associate Director of OHS and the University Infection Control Health Director to promote a safe, healthy work environment for faculty, staff, and employees of Tufts University. The NP provides work-related medical services to employees onsite on the Boston Health Sciences Campus travel to other campuses may be required.
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge and Experience typically acquired by obtaining a Master of Science degree in nursing
- Must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in Massachusetts.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Must have one year of experience as an Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Massachusetts workers' compensation law, HIPAA, OSHA, ADA and FMLA
- Infectious disease nursing experience
- Case management experience
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
This job involves responsibilities that are performed in an on-site working environment.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.