The Testing Services Assistant ensures the efficient and effective operations of the Biggio Center Testing Services and other university testing centers by proctoring various test administrations for the duration of the test.
- Assists test-takers for the duration of the testing process to include check-in, computer start up, and assisting with any problems which may arise during the exam.
- Serves as a certified testing administrator adhering to all proctoring requirements. Addresses academic dishonesty and procedural incidents that occur and involves peers, as warranted.
- Contacts vendor support representatives to resolve technical issues.
- Assists with the implementation of test security protocols at all locations, establishes and maintains test files, and assists in the preparation of databases and records.
- Maintains familiarity with databases and testing software used by the university. Maintains confidentiality of all client information.
- May provide administrative support functions such as test registration activities, copying, running reports, faxing, and mail distribution.
- Performs front desk reception responsibilities to include answering and directing phone calls, scheduling appointments, appointment reminder calls, receiving required documentation from testers checking in for an exam, accepting deliveries, directing customer service, and checking out testers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education Level High School
Field of Study
High School Diploma or equivalent