The School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
, Enrollment Management area is seeking an International Recruitment Manager
to support the recruitment and enrollment management of international students for the School’s graduate and undergraduate programs.
- Participate in graduate recruitment events globally (i.e., QS) aimed at international students current enrolled in undergraduate programs in the US.
- Work with International Admissions/Enrollment Management to assist with undergraduate recruitment for SEAS.
- Collaborate with International recruitment agencies to host specialized recruitment events in key countries/regions.
- Follow up with leads post recruitment events and assist them in the application process.
- Work with Communications and Marketing to develop an international specific communication plan post recruitment.
- Translate websites/landing pages/marketing material into different languages for recruitment.
- Manage International graduate applicant yield events (i.e. Accepted student receptions in India, etc.).
- Work with closely with UB International Alumni Engagement to leverage alumni in the recruitment process.
- Explore new relationships with international recruitment companies and organizations.
- Attend international conferences to network with companies and schools.
- Work with International Admissions/Enrollment Management to assist with undergraduate recruitment and hosting accepted student receptions for SEAS.
- Visit local schools and host visits that have international students to assist them in the process of applying.
- Assist in the Immigration Review and I-20 Issuance process during peak processing periods.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience.
- Significant experience in International admissions, recruitment and/or other special area of responsibility.
Master’s Degree in related field