Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
PA IV Grad Recruit & Admissions
University of San Francisco
PA IV Grad Recruit & Admissions
Under the general supervision and direction of the Director of Enrollment Management, the Program Assistant provides day to day support for recruitment and admissions activities related to the enrollment of a high quality domestic and international class of graduate students in the USF School of Management. Both within the University and to the external community, the Graduate Recruiting and Admissions Coordinator is a spokesperson, representative, and advocate for the graduate programs.
Full Job Description:
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Manage the Graduate Admissions front desk and provide first point of contact for all prospective inquiries (phone, email, and walk-ins to Admission Office).
- Counsel prospective graduate students on program formats, application requirements, and policies and procedures of admissions process;
- Collaborate with staff in GSA, Alumni & External Relations, and Operations to coordinate Admissions events including, but not limited to:
- Chat online with prospective students and work to improve online presence (chats, webinars, etc.)
- Coordinate Program Preview Day, Program Director Lunches, and class visit schedule for all programs.
- Work with PA V to support SOM social media efforts through oversight and participation in HootSuite, New Student Admit FaceBook Groups, etc.
- Manage team Calendly and schedule admissions interviews.
- Inventory maintenance, shipping, and purchasing: brochures, swag, letterhead, etc.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of application processing and analysis to ensure timely and efficient application completion and decision notification for SOM programs within the CRM application management system, as needed
- Administer application databases including Slate, Banner and Xtender, as needed
- Manage recruitment fair logistics and communications
- Daily mailings of SOM marketing materials
- Assist with on and off campus Graduate Admissions events including recruitment fairs, information sessions, open houses, yield events, as needed;
- Assist in the smooth transition of accepted students to deposited and enrolled students through yield events, orientation activities, etc.;
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma required. Four years' experience in administrative assistant position. Strong skills in priority management and attention to detail, including ability to prioritize multiple assignments and deadlines accurately while under pressure. Demonstrated strengths in the areas of service and team skills; including evidence of ability to work independently and in close conjunction with others. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential. Experience dealing with a variety of people in a professional manner.
Word processing, CRM applications (Slate, for example), University reimbursement systems (Concur), spreadsheet (Excel) skills, and experience with collaborative software and/or programs (Skype, GoogleDocs, Doodle).
Work schedule would be 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, however, may be required to work on occasional Saturday's and/or week nights to support internal, external operations and/or events based on operational.
- Outstanding customer service (oral and written) to support prospective students and applicants
- Maintenance of prospect/applicant databases (Slate preferred)
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/Downtown-Campus/PA-IV--Grad-Recruit---Admissions_R0002649.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |