Under general supervision of the full-time Department Coordinator, provides technical assistance and support tasks to students and faculty in the Digital Media Arts & Design computer labs. Assignments are expected to be approximately 14 hours per week, and not to exceed 28 hours per week or 160 days per Fiscal Year.
Example of Duties: Duties may include, but not limited to, the following:
* Oversee student computer, scanner and printer use within the lab.
* Make student lab I.D. Cards.
* Monitor and distribute ink cartridges, photo paper and other lab supplies.
* Check in/out, monitor inventory and demonstrate proper operation of lab equipment.
* Respond to student questions and provide information regarding subject matter.
* Prepare student projects for printing application.
* Maintain a safe, clean and organized lab environment.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.