The division of Planning focuses on student success, strategic planning, faculty and staff mediation support, and problem solving are primary responsibilities for the vice president of planning.
The Division of Planning works on items that align with the University’s mission and are prioritized on the Strategic Plan. The Division leads student success initiatives in conjunction with Cisco, EAB/Navigate, and APLU. This position would help guide and track strategic planning and student success initiatives that occur in the Division of Planning.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and two years of student services, student affairs,
counseling, advising, or related experience; or any equivalent combination of education,
training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent public speaking skills with experience in conducting training workshops.
- Ability to provide leadership and mentoring to student populations.
- Experience in networking across departments and programs.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to simultaneously execute multiple
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and computer skills.
- Some experience in customer service is preferred.