As the Change Management Specialist, you will drive organizational change with internal and external partners to execute change management strategies and plans in support of business transformation initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Create strategies and plans in support of transformation initiatives with a focus on the people side of change
- Realize University and business outcomes and sustain behavioral change ranging from organizational design to effectively enabling shifts in culture and leadership
- Assess the impact of changes on stakeholders using change readiness and impact assessments and/or focus groups
- Create and implement training to drive faster adoption
- Coordinate the design, development, delivery and management of key communications that drive change adoption for stakeholders
- Coach leaders to successfully plan and implement organizational changes
- Partner with project managers to integrate change management strategies and plans into project plans
- Facilitate and/or prepare project leadership to facilitate change feedback, readiness, and design meetings with impacted stakeholder groups
- Support project teams in identifying and managing anticipated resistance to changes from stakeholders
- Serve as a confidential advisor for senior leaders to plan, implement, and communicate changes.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Change Management, Organizational Development or related field.
• 3 years of experience with large enterprise-wide transformations.
• Proven skill in influencing senior leadership and demonstrate the required level of collaboration with functional teams.
• Exceptional leadership skills to create alignment of senior multi-functional stakeholders are required.
• Strong business sense, decision making/problem solving, and communications skills are required.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure of deadlines and changing priorities.