As the Change Management Specialist, you will drive organizational change with internal and external partners to execute change management strategies and plans in support of business transformation initiatives.
In this role, you will:
Create strategies and plans in support of business transformation initiatives with a focus on the people side of change
Create and implement communication plans and training to drive faster adoption
Realize business outcomes and sustain behavioral change ranging from organizational design to effectively enabling shifts in culture and leadership
Coach leaders to successfully implement organizational changes
Support project teams in integrating change management activities into project plans
Assist in development and stewardship of systems and processes relative to change in initiatives.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Change Management, Organizational Development or related field.
- 3 years of experience with large enterprise-wide transformations.
- Proven skill in influencing senior leadership and demonstrate the required level of collaboration with functional teams.
- Exceptional leadership skills to create alignment of senior multi-functional stakeholders are required.
- Strong business sense, decision making/problem solving, and communications skills are required.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure of deadlines and changing priorities.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Change Management, Organizational Development or related field
- Change Management Certification (e.g., CCMP or Prosci) is strongly preferred.