Enterprise Systems Administrator
Starting salary range of $70,000 - $77,000 is based on the Lee College Administrative/Administrative Support Salary Scale, C43. Initial salary offer is commensurate with education and related work experience.
Information Technology (IT)
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Information Technology Services serves Lee College students, faculty, and staff by providing access to high quality, state-of-the-art, computing, communications, and information resources through the internet, local and wide area networks, databases, and by supporting the management information needs of the College.
This position reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, debugging, and installing updates to the campus Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and application systems. This position will assist with the development and maintenance of ERP and business application systems, test ERP and application layouts to ensure the system is meeting the College needs, and ensure that software applications and services can be integrated into the ERP system.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Administrator of PeopleSoft Enterprise Systems and the Chief of Information Officer to support the College's missions and goals.
- Implement business analysis and change management as needed.
- Research, plan, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, and upgrade system.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of technology, equipment, and/or systems within the field of work.
- Develop and maintain internal cross-functional relationships with users and key security groups to enhance physical and digital security across the college system.
- Identify complex problems, troubleshoot, and provide solutions to assist users.
- Interact with vendors to resolve problems and stay abreast of new updates.
- Assist users in formulating requirements and advise on alternatives and implications.
- Analyze, design, and implement a plan for new systems or processes.
- Provide recommendations and implementation for optimizing standard processes.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Assist with coordination of projects.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field
- Three (3) years of related work experience
- Prior functional support experience with excellent organizational, troubleshooting, problem solving, and communication skills
- Demonstrate expertise and proficiency in diagnosing complex problems with computer hardware and software with the ability to apply solutions to the problems and articulate complex technological information to a diverse user clientele with varying levels of technical sophistication
- Must be a strong team player, work effectively under pressure, and be able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Must have exceptional documentation skills
- Must have a commitment to quality and be able to provide excellent customer service
- Must be organized
- Ability to work independently, use good judgment, and meet deadlines
- Must be available on call
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Lee College does not provide sponsorship. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of identity and employment eligibility.
- Experience with Oracle PeopleSoft Applications
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Lee College does not provide sponsorship. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of identity and employment eligibility.
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed college work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/6163
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency