The Office of Alumni Affairs is currently seeking applicants for an Administrative Support Specialist I/II in its Alumni Engagement Department. This position will provide varied and high level administrative and data support to the department with an emphasis on the complexity of these blended responsibilities due to the growth of the department through expanding engagement outreach.
1. The position will work on pre and post event logistics, tracking methods as well as communication with other departments to ensure timeliness and tangibles of projects are delivered. Utilization of cross-departmental resources such as IMS services will be a key component to the success of this role.
2. This position will work closely with the assistant director of alumni engagement to identify, collect, analyze and present relevant metrics that are pertinent for future recommendations on programming. Concurrently, this position will gather registrant information, identify and match information in the alumni database and establish correlations to media promotions.
3. Assists in planning and coordinating large or complex projects/events, and/or special activities.
4. Gathers information and prepares various reports and correspondence; researches and resolves issues.
5. Performs a variety of clerical duties, which may include (but not limited to) filing/folders, recordkeeping/compilation/data entry, preparation/processing forms, calendars and scheduling, mail distribution and outgoing mailings, travel/expense vouchers, telephones and greeting, supplies/inventory, limited supervision of clerical or student work, other support duties of similar difficulty.