Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
The Salesforce CRM Developer will play a critical role in expanding the Salesforce environment at UB building out new functionality and capabilities. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, gain valuable experience, and contribute as a member of our growing Salesforce team.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into technical specifications for application development on the Salesforce platform.
- Design and develop user-friendly data entry forms on the Salesforce platform.
- Creating a user-friendly applications to broaden capabilities and enhance workflow throughout the campus community.
- Develop a database structure to allow users to categorize their profiles and preferences effectively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation of new Salesforce applications.
- Contribute to training and support on how to effectively use newly developed Salesforce applications and maximize their benefits.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation of developed applications’ architecture, features and functionality keeping a record of the application development process, systems requirements, design specifications, and user guides.
It is a great time to join UB Information Technology (UBIT
)! Our staff are highly skilled and motivated to succeed and have cutting-edge training and technical resources at their disposal. For more information about UBIT
visit our website
. All the duties & responsibilities listed above continue to occur in a 24×7 environment, therefore, working extended hours, holidays, or varied hours may be required.
In addition to professional growth opportunities, UBIT
staff have access to benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal, and academic to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
.University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience or Master’s degree
- Technical Skills: three or more years of technical experience including 2+ years of experience in Salesforce development and/or implementation, including Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components.
- Familiarity with database design and query languages (e.g., SQL) and project management experience in a process-oriented environment. Knowledge of data modeling concepts and experience with designing database schemas.
- Salesforce Experience: Experience with the Salesforce development ecosystem, and experience with implementing new Salesforce enhancements including the creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, flows, flow triggers, process builders, and/or email alerts.
- Ability to ensure unit-level business requirements are converted into high-level functional requirements and mapped to the capabilities of the CRM application
- Experience with Lightning Web Components.
- Understanding of web development technologies
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
- Experience with Salesforce Higher Education Data Architecture model
- Problem-Solving: Ability to analyze complex problems, develop innovative solutions, and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Collaboration: Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Project Management: Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- One or more Salesforce Certification preferred.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |