The Department of Accounting is separately accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission (SACS). The Department of Accounting is part of the G. Brint Ryan College of Business.
To provide administrative support for the Department of Accounting. Chair, Administrative Coordinator, Accounting Faculty and students..
Associate’s degree and three years of moderately responsible and varied office administration or business management experience; or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of accounting/budgeting procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure, to adjust to constant changes, to handle multiple tasks, and to coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to keep complex records, to assemble and organize data of complex nature, and to prepare and submit reports in acceptable formats.
- Ability to conceptualize, plan and organize multiple assignments effectively.
- Ability to work on complex and confidential tasks utilizing judgment, tact, and resourcefulness.
- Skill in developing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Knowledge of policies, practices, procedures and terminology of assigned function.
Bachelor Degree. Knowledge of University policies and procedures. Experience with PeopleSoft/EIS.