The Dean of Students Office supports dynamic co-curricular learning and engagement for all undergraduate and graduate students within the School of Arts and Science, the School of Engineering at Tufts and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts (SMFA at Tufts). The department partners closely with colleagues across Student Life and the Shared Division on a wide variety of campus programs and initiatives.
What You'll Do
The Web Content Specialist leads content creation and maintenance for the AS&E Students website, which is the second largest site at Tufts in terms of content. The Web Content Specialist assists 17 student-facing offices and departments within Student Life and the Shared Division that are housed within the website. Convenes and advises the AS&E Students Website content editor group, that includes at least one representative from each department charged with serving as content experts and making basic edits for their respective areas pages.
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge and skills as typically acquired by a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, computer science, or a related field and 3 years of professional experience
- Experience creating and managing websites in Drupal; UX expert; HTML; Search Engine Optimization
- Experience developing, monitoring, and putting metrics to use to improve content performance; Photoshop; and Microsoft Office 365 (Word; Excel; Outlook; PowerPoint)
- Professional experience in managing websites that are shared by numerous stakeholders
- Familiarity with university and higher education experience
Minimum $57,900.00, Midpoint $72,450.00, Maximum $87,000.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.