The Hope of Erie County Case Manager is responsible for case management of individuals with co-occurring substance use and mental health problems that are participants with 8th Judicial Drug Treatment Courts.
Outstanding Benefits Package
- Meet with participants to discuss their needs in the community (e.g., connecting them with mental health and substance use services, recreational opportunities, self-help groups, transportation resources, etc.).
- Provide vocational/educational support to help participants maintain employment and ﬁnd new employment/educational opportunities.
- Collaborate, care plan and work with criminal justice entities (e.g., probation, parole, courts) to support participants in reducing recidivism over time.
- Function independently of clinical oversight while providing consistent updates and status reports regarding care planning.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team of providers to collaborate and coordinate services for program participants.
- Provide person-centered care planning and goal setting using the motivational interviewing approach.
- Identify and address barriers to care.
- Participate in direct contact with clients with co-occurring mental health and substance use problems.
- Identify, educate and support caregiver network.
- Introduce self-management tools and community support services.
- Provide specialized support and implement transition plan to enrollees.
- Work to effectively terminate services with support network safely in place.
- Maintain a caseload of up to 30 members in various phases of the program.
- Accurately collect data used for evaluation and quality outcomes measures.
- Maintain evidence-based intervention fidelity by adhering to core components.
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/r…
The University at Buffalo is SUNY
’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status