This part time hourly administrative position reports to the Director of CTE/Grant Development and will provide support to the Career Services area office.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
* Provide administrative assistance to the Director, faculty and staff of the Career Services department; assist with the day-to-day coordination of administrative operations interacting with the public, students, administrators, faculty and staff.
* Participate in the activities of the office to support the career advisory committees on behalf of the Director.
* Assist the Director with providing relevant program information to the public, faculty, students and staff; relieve the Director of routine administrative duties.
* Utilize various computerized systems and software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to assist in the daily operations of the office.
* Schedule and maintain a calendar of events, meetings and workshops.
* Prepare agendas for meetings and conferences.
* Compile and organize information for specific projects, forms, reports and requisitions.
* Arrange appointments for the Director, initiate meetings as directed; assist with travel arrangements for conferences and events.
* Operate a computer and related office equipment.
* Perform a full range of simple to moderately complex functions in support of assigned projects and programs.
* Perform other job related duties, as assigned.