University of Idaho
Research Assistant for Integrated Solutions in Dairy Production
College of Art & Architecture
The Center for Resilient Communities, University of Idaho in partnership with University of Idaho Extension, Central District invites applications for a research assistant. The successful candidate will work as part of an interdisciplinary team of social and environmental scientists and stakeholders to develop innovative solutions to integrated food, energy, and water systems interactions. The project is focused on the Magic Valley region of Southern Idaho.
- Bachelors or Masters degree (already received, or having completed all requirements and awaiting graduation) in agricultural science, environmental science, or a related field.
- The successful candidate should have some experience or awareness of dairy production and/or forage crop production.
- Candidates should have the ability to work independently while functioning as part of a large research team.
- Experience or an interest in working with dairy industry stakeholders and experience with spreadsheets and statistics would be helpful
- A drivers license and reliable transportation is required.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Open Until Filled:
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates may be required to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.