Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
University of San Francisco
University of San Francisco
USF Hilltop Campus
Within the Office of Finance & Treasury, the Treasury Analyst is responsible for ensuring the accurate accounting and financial analysis of the University of San Francisco's endowment, investment portfolios, cashflow, debt and cash management operations.
Full Job Description:
The following is a summary of the key job responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst:
Investment and Debt Accounting:
- Administer and maintain endowment system
- Maintain and monitor spreadsheets and files for all interest and principal payments for the University's bonds, loans, interest rate swaps, letters of credit, and custodian fees.
- Ensure timely payment of interest, principal, and fee payments
- Distribute endowment spending estimates and final amounts
- Maintain endowment liquidity schedule
- Maintain alternative investment capital call and distribution schedule
- Maintain investment management payment schedules
- Create monthly/quarterly/annual mark to market journal entries for alternative investments and real estate
- Reconcile endowment accounting system to general ledger. Ensure accurate accounting for debt in general ledger.
- Maintain and monitor spreadsheets detailing the University's private equity, venture capital, private debt, real assets and hedge investments including the tracking of capital calls, distributions (including gains/losses and return of capital), capital commitments, expenses, internal rates of return (IRRs), market values, multiples, etc. on both an individual investment as well as portfolio basis.
- Assist with the monthly cash flow analysis and projections for endowment and university operations.
- Provide support for data collection and analysis for investment and debt management as requested.
- Prepare presentation materials for the quarterly Investment Committee meeting.
- Provide financial analysis support to Associate Vice President and Director of Finance & Treasury as assigned.
- Work with external auditors on alternative investment valuations
- Meet with alternative investment managers/attend annual meetings. Update fund summaries as needed.
- Monitor daily cash balances and report as requested.
- Monitor security and activity in non-disbursement bank accounts.
- Administer security for online bank services and accounts
- Responsible for bank account maintenance, including opening/closing accounts, maintaining signature cards, services, and documentation for all university bank accounts
- Monitor monthly bank analysis charges.
- Participate in annual review of banking services and Requests for Proposal
- Maintain Bank Rating Schedule.
- Other duties as assigned from time-to-time by the Associate Vice President and Director of Finance and Treasury.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Finance or Accounting required; 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- The qualified candidate must be self-motivated, demonstrate the ability to work independently, use independent judgment based on sound reasoning, possess strong technical/analytical and time management skills, and thrive in a flexible work environment
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills, commitment to data integrity and accuracy.
- Proficiency using Excel, MSWord, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of financial information.
- Ability to work within a cooperative and collaborative environment, to multi-task and prioritize.
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/USF-Hilltop-Campus/Treasury-Analyst_R0000917.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |