Coordinator III – Saint Paul Seminary
The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for a Coordinator III position within The Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity.
The University of St. Thomas embraces diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity for all. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This commitment is consistent with our mission to inspire our students, using the Catholic intellectual tradition, to think critically, work skillfully, and act wisely – all for the common good. A successful candidate will possess a commitment to the ideals of this mission.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
· Up to 100% tuition remission for employees, spouses, and dependents upon eligibility
· A generous Employer retirement contribution of 9.4% of annual salary upon eligibility
· Medical, dental, and vision options
· Employer-paid disability, life, and AD&D benefits
This position provides administrative and technical support to the Academic Dean of The Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity. In this capacity, this person works with senior administrators, faculty, staff, and students within the school, University personnel, and the public in the administration of the School of Divinity’s academic programs. The administrative assistant will also provide support to the Institute for Catholic School Leadership and its Director. Duties will be roughly split between the two areas on a 70/30 ratio.
1. Organize, coordinate, and manage the daily work of the Academic Dean’s office including the full range of administrative and technical support services; e.g., business correspondence, scheduling, travel arrangements, data collection and information management, document preparation, etc.
2. Coordinate work on major projects and strategic initiatives of the Academic Dean’s office pertaining to the administration of SPSSOD’s academic programs; including the management of interactions with internal and external constituents (e.g., students, faculty, UST, Board of Trustees, ATS, etc.).
3. Monitor and manage personnel records of academic faculty, including matters of teaching load, course evaluation, compensation, annual reports, tenure and promotion, the disbursal of professional development funds, etc.
4. Coordinate the planning and execution of faculty workshops, faculty business and committee meetings, and other events related to the Academic Dean’s office and provide staff support as needed.
5. Coordinate the preparation and writing of academic publications and reports; e.g., academic catalogs, policy manuals, handbooks, program materials, assessment summaries, reports to accrediting agencies, the University, etc. In collaboration with other staff members, maintain and update those portions of the school’s website that pertain to programs under the purview of the Academic Dean and the Director of the Institute for Catholic School Leadership.
6. Provide administrative assistance and clerical support for the Director of the Institute for Catholic School Leadership including business correspondence, scheduling, travel arrangements, data collection and information management, document preparation, etc.
7. Monitor academic budgets and prepare financial reports as needed for the Academic Dean and the Director of the Institute for Catholic School Leadership.
8. Provide direction and supervision of student workers.
High School diploma or the equivalent
Four years of administrative support experience
Administrative support experience in a higher education environment
HOW TO APPLY
On the University of St. Thomas Jobs page, follow the instructions to complete an online application which includes uploading a resume and copy/pasting a job specific cover letter.
In light of its commitment to create and maintain a safe learning and working environment, employment with the University of St. Thomas requires consent and successful completion of a background screening.
The University of St. Thomas, Minnesota Human Resources Department advertises the official job listing on its website at www.stthomas.edu/jobs.
The University of St. Thomas is an Equal Opportunity Employer