Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
ERP Administrator – Enrollment Management
Erie Community College
Posting Closing Date:
February 11, 2019
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE CLASS:
The work involves the development, configuration, and implementation of business processes. Coordination, integration, and support of activities associated with the administration of enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications. Specific tasks involve: ERP implementation, configuration, and business process analysis. Work closely with key stakeholders to develop solutions, assess new administrative system functionality, and ensure the integrity of the business process flows between administrative applications. Work is performed under the supervision of the Vice President for Enrollment Management (EM) and collaborates with EM directors as needed. Regularly collaborates with Information Technology Services (ITS) administrators as needed.
TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for the development, configuration, and implementation of business processes in EM. Ensures the integrity of the business process flows between administrative applications;
- Performs ERP administration in collaboration with the ITS administrators;
- Performs the planning and design of Workday EPR configurations;
- Maintains change management process of administrative application changes;
- Designs and develops solutions to support EM business functions using the Workday and other tools;
- Works with ITS and ERP and other vendors to support ERP initiatives;
- Support new ERP and Administrative Applications releases and functionality. Maintain ERP and Administrative Application functionality Schedule;
- Leads EM team in data mapping and conversion;
- Represents EM business interests during all ERP changes and upgrades. Leads regression testing efforts to ensure minimal downtime and maximum functionality;
- Responsible for learning new business areas and functions;
- Collaborates with EM leadership to develop reports;
- Develops online project and user documentation;
- Develops Help Desk knowledge base for FAQ and assist with end user training;
- Develops change management strategies to accomplish above tasks;
- Does Related Work as Required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of functional or business analysis.
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies and Cloud Administrative Applications.
- Subject matter expert for researching, troubleshooting and resolving integration and production issues, applying best practices and ensuring long-standing solutions.
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel, Access, Visio & Word.
- Problem-solving skill and leadership abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years’ experience in information technology, computer science, or related fields or equivalent experience.
- Two (2) years of experience as a functional or business analyst
- Worked on at least 1 ERP or Administrative System implementation.
- Working experience with the Workday ERP.
- Experience working with enrollment management business processes and related workflows.
- Prior experience with Student administrative applications.
- Worked on at least 1 ERP or Administrative System implementation in higher education.
Official transcripts will be required for successful candidates within 30 days of hire.
Our mission to offer quality education includes exposing our students to a diverse range of cultures, experiences and expertise. At Erie Community College, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Contact Human Resources at (716) 270-1840 with any questions.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |