Under general supervision, the front desk reception staff will be the first point of contact for students, faculty and staff entering the office. Assignments are expected to be approximately 14 hours per week, and not to exceed 28 hours per week or 160 days per Fiscal Year.
Example of Duties: Duties may include, but not limited to, the following:
* Responsible for opening and closing the Office and adjoining lounge each morning and evening.
* Assist in general office duties, such as:
* First contact with student, faculty and staff both in person and on the phone.
* Handle clerical functions and office coordination related to assigned activities or events.
* Provide general information, guidance, and resources to clubs and organizations.
* Submit and follow up on facilities requests.
* Submit and follow up on events and activities approvals, including but not limited to board items, facility requests, cash box requests, volunteer forms, liability and insurance documents, etc. and keep updated copies in activity folder.
* Maintain and update files and forms.
* Provides staff support for Associated Student campus events, programs and special activities.
* Communicate to the campus via email or campus bulletin all upcoming events
* Update housing information, events, calendar, and program information on the website.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.